WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Your personal data may be collected in several ways, for example when you visit our Website, place an order, contact us or use our services. We also process your IP address, the history of your transactions, payment details and browser language.In addition we may also process non-personal data whenever you interact with our Website. This data may include your browser name, the type of your computer and technical information about your means to connect to our Website (such as the operating system and the utilized internet service providers).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use and process the personal data you have provided us with for the purposes described below
- We use your email address to send you information and updates about your order. We may also send you information about topics that might be interesting for you. You can unsubscribe from these services at any time.
- We use the data about your browser language and your IP address in order to address you in a language you speak and to show you content that relates to the country you reside in.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
iFLEAT does not sell, trade, or rent personal data to third parties.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
If it's a necessary part of any of our services, we may disclose your information to another company. These third parties are contractually obliged not to use said data for any other purpose than to provide the service we contract them for.
For payments made via our website, we use third-party services such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors. These third parties are contractually obliged not to use said data for any other purpose than to effectuate the payment.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. We encrypt our services using SSL, the data are only accessible through a secret password and digital signatures, and our employees only have access to your data on a need-to-know basis. We use appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices.
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the operation of our Website, they enable you to move around our Website and use our features.
- Analytical/statistical cookies: we use these cookies to track visitor statistics. We use these statistics to continuously improve the Website and thus offer you relevant content. These cookies also allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate when they're using our Website. This helps us to improve user navigation and ensure users to find what they need more easily.
- Tracking cookies: these cookies monitor clicking behaviour and surfing habits. By means of these cookies we can see whether and when you click through to our website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Websites. In addition these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that are linked to our Website, are subject to the terms and policies of that website.
YOUR RIGHTS AND WHO TO CONTACT
You have the right to tell us if you:
- don't want to be contacted in the future by us;
- would like a copy of the personal information which we have processed about you;
- would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records;
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal data, please contact us using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org